Requirements for Medical School Admissions
Preparation and practice for your medical school interview is essential to your potential success. Here are some resources to help you practice for the interview.
Medical Interview Guides and Programs
For more information on how to prepare for med school interviews, visit Medical Direction (MD), a group under the Science Undergraduate Society (SUS) serving as the official pre-medical society of McGill University. For additional information:
- CASPer - CASPer information webinars, test preparation tips and sample tests.
- Med Student Ambassador Program - A diverse group of McGill Medical students who share their experience in the program and their pathway to entering medicine.
- World Directory of Medical Schools - A list of schools in the world, searchable by country.
Books on medical school admission, medical school interviews, or residency interviews:
- Medical Interview Books (Available in the McGill Libraries)
- Residency Books (Available in the McGill Libraries)