Requirements for Medical School Admissions
- Basic science prerequisites
Basic prerequisites for applicants to McGill's medical programs.
Preparing for your medical school interview is essential to your potential success. Below is a list of handouts and resources to help you best prepare yourself for the interview.
- Mini-Interview FAQ
- Multiple Mini-Interview (MMI) - Additional Information
- Practice MMI Questions
- How to Access Mock MMI Interview Materials on InterviewStream
Medical Interview Guides and Programs
For more information on how to prepare for med school interviews, visit Medical Direction (MD), a group under the Science Undergraduate Society (SUS) serving as the official pre-medical society of McGill University. For additional information:
- CASPer - CASPer information webinars, test preparation tips and sample tests.
- Med Student Ambassador Program - A diverse group of McGill Medical students who share their experience in the program and their pathway to entering medicine.
- Medical Direction Guidebook - Information regarding medical school admission.
- World Directory of Medical Schools - A list of schools in the world, searchable by country.
Books on medical school admission, medical school interviews, or residency interviews:
- Medical Interview Books (Available in the McGill Libraries)
- Residency Books (Available in the McGill Libraries)