The CAPS office will be closed on Friday, June 21 and Monday, June 24. We will reopen on Tuesday, June 25th.

Study Programs

Study Programs

Looking for graduate, certificate, undergraduate programs or short-term courses in Canada or abroad? The following sites can help you search for a program in Canada, the U.S., Europe and the World:

Specific Countries

Short-Term, Language, and Specialized Programs

If you are looking for summer courses, language courses, or short-term programs:

Specialized Programs / Courses

Language Courses

Short-Term Courses

Study Abroad

Studying at another university is an opportunity which can enrich your undergraduate education and provide you with a chance for personal growth.

School Profiles and Admission Criteria

Find out the minimum GPA and test scores required for both law and medical school admissions. You may have to create your own account to obtain full access to some of the following sites.




Graduate School Rankings

The following ranking sites help you compare and choose a graduate school.  Each tool has its own method of evaluating a school/program.  Please consult each tool's methodology section for information on how they rank a school/program.

McGill International Degree Equivalency

If you are coming to McGill to study, consult the following websites for degree equivalency.

Engineering in Quebec

If you are an international student or out-of-province student who wants to do a Master degree in Engineering at McGill, please consult the OIQ website - The Compass for answers to questions such as:

  • Is my undergraduate education recognized by the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ)?
  • What are the steps to take to be able to practice in the province of Quebec?
  • What is the procedure to obtain an engineer's permit in Quebec?

Degree Equivalency Agencies

For a list of agencies (by province) offering degree equivalency services, visit The Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials (CICIC)'s Qualifications Recognition Services

Please note that CaPS and McGill do not endorse any particular websites/services; the listing is for your information only.
Back to top