Are you an enthusiastic community builder?
We are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic about health and well-being and ready to encourage colleagues to help co-create a healthy learning environment where learning and wellness thrive. Volunteer to be a My Healthy Workplace Ambassador and help McGill become one of the healthiest universities and workplaces in Canada.
Meet like-minded individuals, be the first to know about healthy workplace opportunities, share your passion for holistic wellness and make a difference in the McGill community. The anticipated time commitment is one to two hours per month for at least a one year period.
- Distribute flyers, posters, brochures and announcements on Healthy Workplace activities to co- workers in your unit
- Reserve a health moment in staff meetings to pass along information about upcoming wellness events and opportunities for learning together in community
- Encourage members of your unit to participate in healthy workplace activities and input into initiatives such as McGill’s “Guiding Principles” for a Healthy Workplace
- Create a healthy workplace space or bulletin board in their area to highlight wellness information
- Serve as a Liaison with the Healthy Workplace Committee, bringing back feedback and requests from co-workers on related themes
- Identify colleagues (teams and individuals) who should be recognized for successfully engaging in Healthy Workplace practices that could be shared with our McGill Community
To apply, contact angela.morse [at] mcgill.ca (Angela Morse) and indicate “Healthy Workplace Ambassador” in the subject line.
For a list of current MHW Ambassadors, click here.