ITM 331 - ITSM Knowledge Management
NOTE: These sessions are available ONLY to IT Services Units.
Target Audience: All IT Services staff.
Duration: 2 hours
Course format: Workshop
Register now (Courses are given approximately once a month)
This course provides an overview of the knowledge management process in ServiceNow. Topics covered include:
- How to propose new knowledge
- How to request revisions to an existing article
- How to approve publication of new knowledge
- How to compare revisions of an article
- How to manage Knowledge Review Tasks (KRTs) for annual audit
- Article templates
- Dashboards and reports for Knowledge Management