Clinical education is a central feature of the CHRLP's work. Students and recent graduates gain invaluable first-hand experience working with international NGO's that promote human rights, as well as a variety of international courts.
The various courses and clinical programs offered
- Human Rights Internships: Internships offered to McGill Faculty of Law students.
- International Clerkships: Clerkships at
- the Permanent Court of Arbitration
- the International Court of Justice
- the Inter-American Court of Human Rights, or
- the Supreme Court of Israel
- Human Rights and Legal Pluralism Course offerings: Courses offered at the McGill Faculty of Law.