Value & Duration
- Award is for one (1) year
10,000 (Masters) MSc, MMF and MMA - renewable once
$17,000 (Doctoral) - renewable once
$13,000 (MBA) - non renewable and certain eligibility criteria apply (see table)
Consult with academic unit
Note: This award is only for applicants in the academic disciplines of Computer Science, Engineering and Management.
1) Students must have completed at least two full-time university semesters at a Quebec university in the last 12 months * prior to completing an application. These two semesters may have been completed in a program of study other than the one for which the scholarship is requested.
2) Students must be registered full-time in the year following their scholarship application to be admissible **.
3) Students must have a university average greater than or equal to 75%.
4) Students must not have completed more than three (3) semesters in their M.Sc. and no more than nine (9) semesters in their Ph.D. level when applying
1) Students must be a permanent resident or Canadian citizens.
2) Students must be registered full-time in their program of study **.
3) Students must have an overall university average greater than or equal to 75% (during their last completed university studies).
4) Students must not have completed more than one (1) semester in their current MBA program while filling in their application.
* In the event that the university has granted a student leave, the period of leave authourized is not taken into account in the calculation.
Thus, a student who has been on leave of absence in the last year is eligible if he has been enrolled for two terms in the 12 months preceding his leave.
- All applicants apply through the academic unit
- PDF of application and all supporting documents submitted to academic unit
- Complete applications and document requirements may be found on the Arbour Foundation application form. (photograph is no longer required)
*** The application must be submitted to the university where the candidate is registered or will be registered during the period of validity of the scholarship.
*** Applications submitted directly to the Foundation will be automatically rejected.
|Research Ability/Analytical mind||10%||20%||n/a|
|Valid and recognized financial need||20%||25%||20%|
Fellowships will initially be for one year, but may be renewed for a second year (except MBA).
For more information, contact your Graduate Program Coordinator in the academic unit.