Value & Duration
TMHESR will provide annual funding of 15,000 CAD to cover the following:
- McGill's program and ancillary fees
- Health insurance
- Annual living expenses
McGill, in turn, will cover the full amount of tuition.
Funding is provided for a maximum period of two (2) years for Master’s students, and for up to four (4) years for PhD students.
|Start of Application Period||TBD|
|End of Application Period||TBD|
The website will be updated when 2021 competitions open.
- Must be a citizen of Tunisia and enrolled in a public institution at the time of application
- Must be selected by the TMHESR as a recipient
- Must apply and receive an Offer of Admission from McGill for a PhD or a Thesis-based Master's. Click here for more information on how to apply to McGill.
- The program must align with the priority fields established by TMHESR every September.
Please note that only Thesis Master's programs are eligible for TMHESR-McGill Funding.
Education, Humanities, Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, and other fields as determined by TMHESR.
Candidates must apply first directly to TMHESR in October. More information to come.
Once selected by TMHESR, students will apply for their studies at McGill in December/January of each year.