Radioisotope Permits

Researchers must possess an internal McGill Radioisotope permit to acquire, store and use radioisotopes at McGill University. To receive a permit, you must complete the Radioisotope Permit Application Form, available in the Radiation Safety Forms section).

Fill out, sign and send the form to the attention of the RSO, Environmental Health & Safety office:

  • by internal mail
    Environmental Health & Safety
    3610 McTavish, 4th Floor
  • by fax to (514) 398-8047
  • ehs [at] (subject: Radioisotope%20permits) (by email)

If you need to modify sections of your permit, or cancel your permit, go to the Radiation Safety Forms section.

Back to top