McGill Startup Tour: San Francisco
Tuesday, October 15, 2019 17:00to20:00
Sonder, 101 15th St, San Francisco, CA 94103, US
San Francisco is to entrepreneurs what Los Angeles is to actors. Join this year's McGill X-1 cohort, Dobson Cup winners, world-class entrepreneurs, and San Francisco-based McGill Alumni to support Canadian entrepreneurship and innovation.
- ArkAngel AI: Digital prevention program for overweight people at high risk of develop type 2 diabetes to lose weight and prevent the disease before it’s too late.
- CHK PLZ: A mobile application that streamlines the billing process at restaurants and bars, allowing customer to view and pay their bills from their own smartphone.
- FemTherapeutics: Taking a personalized approach to treat Pelvic Organ Prolapse.
- Geek-It! An e-commerce platform for geek culture.
- First Mark: Software for film sets to run digitally, safely, and with less cost and effort, so that production teams focus on what matters - making great films and television.
- LunchBox: Allows consumers to save time and money by ordering food in advance from restaurants around them. By using dynamic pricing, we offer the best price for every meal.
- PDT Food Depot: A food redistribution network to bridge the gap between surplus food and hunger.
- Turbodega: A collaborative software management tool that improves competitiveness of small grocery stores in Latin America -providing access to better prices, fair credits and advanced analytics.
- VitalTracer: A medical startup whose focus is on managing cardiovascular disease in the domain of personalized medicine. Our smartwatch continuously estimates vital signs such as blood pressure and oxygen saturation.
- Yuma: The control centre for your weekly food replenishment.