CaPS is proud to present the C-Lounge - a roaming lounge where students can drop-in without an appointment and chat with a career advisor. Ask any question that is on your mind:
- What can I do with my degree?
- How do I write a CV and Cover letter?
- How do I find a part-time job?
- Where can I find out about volunteer opportunities?
- How do I figure out what I should major in?
C-Lounge will be in different locations on campus. Look for the big tent with the lounge chairs. Come on in, relax, and ask any career-related questions you might have. We’re waiting!
Fall 2019 schedule:
- Monday, September 16 – 1:00pm-4:00pm
- Thursday, September 19 – 10:00am-1:00pm
- Tuesday, September 24 – 10:00am-1:00pm
- Monday, September 30 – 1:00pm-4:00pm
- Tuesday, October 1 – 10:00am-1:00pm (Due to the bad weather, it will be in the Resource Centre at Brown room 2200)