McGill CaPS offers several workshops throughout the academic year to help undergraduate and graduate students explore careers or find work. Below is a quick reference list of the workshops provided by CaPS.
For a full listing of workshops currently offered, their dates and times, and to RSVP, please log-in into myFuture and click on the 'Events' tab.
Note: We are currently revamping our workshops for the 2018 academic year. Come back soon for more details.
Core Workshops - Designed to teach you how to:
- Write a CV and cover letter
- Composer un CV et lettre d'intention
- Find a job
- Find a summer job
- Optimize LinkedIn
- Assess job offers and negotiate salary
- Prepare for a multiple-mini-interview (MMI)
- Decide if grad school is for you
- Apply to grad school