|Monday-Friday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
Students come to see the CaPS career advisors for many reasons such as:
- I’m graduating in June and I have no idea what jobs are open to me. What can I do with my degree?
- I don’t think I’m in the right program because my interests have changed. What I should do?
- I had thought I would go for an academic job after my PhD, but now I’m not so sure. What other opportunities are there for me in my field?
- I know what I want to do, but I need to know what companies are looking for someone with my skills.
- I’m an international student and would like to work in Canada after I graduate. What are my options?
- Will doing a Masters degree in my field increase my chances of getting a job?
- I would love to work in Europe this summer, but I don’t know where to start.
- I’m applying to Med School and I’d like help with my CV, personal statement and my future interview.
- I know that I’m supposed to network to find a job, but I really hate it. Can you help me?
How to Contact Us
Looking for a job can be exhilarating, confusing, motivating, depressing, fun, or frightening. For assistance, guidance, a pep talk, or some reassuring words, do not hesitate to come to CaPS, or call us to make an appointment to see a career advisor. We are here to help you make your job search and career planning less stressful and more effective.
All current McGill students who wish to make an appointment with a career advisor, please call (514) 398-3304, email careers.caps [at] mcgill.ca or book online through myFuture. On-site bookings are not available at this moment.
C-Lounge is a roaming lounge where students can drop-in without an appointment and chat with a career advisor. For more information: C-Lounge