Students come to see the CaPS career advisors for many reasons such as:
- I’m graduating in June and I have no idea what jobs are open to me. What can I do with my degree?
- I don’t think I’m in the right program because my interests have changed. What I should do?
- I had thought I would go for an academic job after my PhD, but now I’m not so sure. What other opportunities are there for me in my field?
- I know what I want to do, but I need to know what companies are looking for someone with my skills.
- I’m an international student and would like to work in Canada after I graduate. What are my options?
- Will doing a Masters degree in my field increase my chances of getting a job?
- I would love to work in Europe this summer, but I don’t know where to start.
- I’m applying to Med School and I’d like help with my CV, personal statement and my future interview.
- I know that I’m supposed to network to find a job, but I really hate it. Can you help me?
How to Contact Us
Looking for a job can be exhilarating, confusing, motivating, depressing, fun, or frightening. For assistance, guidance, a pep talk, or some reassuring words, do not hesitate to come to CaPS, or call us to make an appointment to see a career advisor. We are here to help you make your job search and career planning less stressful and more effective.
To make an appointment with a career advisor, please call (514) 398-3304
For a list of our career advisors, click here
C-Lounge is a roaming lounge where students can drop-in without an appointment and chat with a career advisor. For more information: C-Lounge