The 2022-23 CAnD3 Annual Report is here!


Sociology Lecturer and TA Trainer - Research Methods and Statistics | University of Alberta

Published: 23 November 2020

Application deadline: January 20, 2021

The Department of Sociology at the University of Alberta is home to two vibrant undergraduate programs: a BA major in Sociology and a BA in Criminology. The position will report to the Chair, and work closely with the Associate Chair (Undergraduate), Associate Chair (Graduate) and the Director of the Certificate in Applied Social Science Research.


This T12 Lecturer is a combined teaching and training position that contributes to this growing activity in the Department’s undergraduate programs. 75% of the position (6 courses in total) is devoted to teaching across three terms. The other 25% of the position is devoted to developing and launching a program for training and mentoring Teaching Assistants in undergraduate statistics and methods courses in the Department.

More information about the position here



Back to top