Permission for outdoor events is coordinated by Campus Public Safety.
If you are planning to hold an event on campus grounds, you require approval from our office.
- Submit your request a minimum of 10 days before the event to teresa.standing [at] mcgill.ca (Teresa Standing).
- If you have any questions or require more information, please contact Teresa Standing at 514 398-4412.
Serving or Selling Alcohol?
permits.residences [at] mcgill.ca (Alcohol Permits Administration )
How long before the event should you submit your permit?:
- Departments must submit their Alcohol Permit Form 10 working days before the event.
- Student groups and external organizations must submit their Alcohol Permit form at least 45 days before the event:
- Permission for indoor events is coordinated by Event Bookings (Food and Hospitality Services).
Other key contacts
jennifer.bustillo [at] mcgill.ca (Jennifer Bustillo)
514 398 3444
jo-ann.sciampacone [at] mcgill.ca (Jo-Ann Sciampacone)
514 398 8437
nakita.darveau [at] mcgill.ca (Nakita Darveau)
514 398 7266
liam.halford [at] mcgill.ca (Liam Halford)
514 398 4400 ext. 00558
melissa.ngwan [at] mcgill.ca (Melissa Ng Wan)
514 398 6251
permits.residence [at] mcgill.ca
514 398 7687