Événement en plein air sur la "plage" de McGill

Outdoor Events

Permission for outdoor events is coordinated by Campus Public Safety.

If you are planning to hold an event on campus grounds, you require approval from our office.

  • teresa.standing [at] mcgill.ca (subject: Request%20the%20Outdoor%20Events%20Form) (Obtain the form for an outdoor event )
  • Submit your request a minimum of 10 days before the event to teresa.standing [at] mcgill.ca (Teresa Standing).
  • If you have any questions or require more information, please contact Teresa Standing at 514 398-4412.

Serving or Selling Alcohol?

How long before the event should you submit your permit?:

  • Departments must submit their Alcohol Permit Form 10 working days before the event.
  • Student groups and external organizations must submit their Alcohol Permit form at least 45 days before the event:
    • Mcgill.ca/eventsbookings/

Use of Unmanned Aerial Systems UAS  

(a.k.a drones unmanned aerial vehicles at McGill University)

Indoor events:

  • Permission for indoor events is coordinated by Event Bookings (Food and Hospitality Services).

Other key contacts

Fire Prevention Office

jennifer.bustillo [at] mcgill.ca (Jennifer Bustillo)

514 398 3444

Parking and Transportation

angela.debillis [at] mcgill.ca (Angela Debellis)

514 398 8437

Building Services/Events Support

special.events [at] mcgill.ca (Special Events)

Security Services

liam.halford [at] mcgill.ca (Liam Halford)

514 398 4400 ext. 00558

Risk Advisory and Insurance Services

maro.coric [at] mcgill.ca (Maro Coric)

514 398 6251

McGill Alcohol Permits Administration

permits.residence [at] mcgill.ca

514 398 7687

Back to top