Incoming Students


Co-op Work permit:

Students in the Masters of Engineering (Non-Thesis), concentration in Biomanufacturing need to obtain a co-op work permit from Immigration Canada in order to legally work in Canada for all jobs related to their co-op program. It is highly recommended that you apply for the co-op work permit at the same time as your study permit.

For information about applying for the co-op work permit, please refer to McGill's International Student Services (ISS) website and application instructions.

For more resources, check out the Pre-Arrival Orientation Webinars to help you prepare for your arrival.

Back to top