Ready to apply?
Congratulations – If you have completed steps 1-3 of the application process you are now ready to apply:
- Complete the graduate studies online application form.
- You can submit up to two applications to different programs for one application fee.
- Do not select both the Thesis option and the Non-Thesis option for the same program as you can make this change after submitting your application.
- You can stop and save your progress at any time. The application will only be processed once you have submitted.
- There is a non-refundable fee of $102.60 for each application you submit. Certain programs require additional fees.
- Once you have submitted your application an acknowledgement will be sent to the email address you have included in your application. You will be able to track your application online via uApply
- Submit your supporting documents online. You must upload copies of your transcripts from each university-level institution you have attended, as well as other documents stipulated by the department you have applied to. A list of the required documents will be accessible via your uApply account. Additional supporting documents submitted by mail or email will not be included in your application.
- McGill will request letters of reference on your behalf from referees you identify on the application form. If at any time you need to make changes to the referee information, you can apply these changes directly on your uApply page. You will be advised by email if a referee declines to write a recommendation for you.
- Where applicable, arrange for test scores (TOEFL, GMAT, GRE) to be sent to McGill directly from the testing agency. You must indicate the McGill University institution code: 0935.
- For any additional application instructions or details about the documents being requested (i.e. Statement of Purpose, Writing Sample, Academic C.V.), please refer to the program page for the academic unit you are applying to.
- If you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the department you have applied to.