The majority of graduate programs are NOT impacted by recent government announcements about tuition increases.
PhD students from the rest of Canada will continue to pay Quebec fees.
International PhD fees will see the same 3% increase as Quebec fees.
- Once your application is submitted, wait 10 to 15 minutes while the system processes the payment.
- Sign in to your applicant portal or go to my applications tab in the top menu and select your active applications.
- Begin submitting supporting documents in the uploader.
- Reference/recommendation letters
- Program-specific documents
Where applicable, arrange for test scores (e.g. TOEFL or IELTS, CASPer, GMAT, GRE) to be sent to McGill directly from the testing agency.
Make sure you're keeping up with deadlines for supporting documentation and follow up with your referees to ensure they can meet their commitments on time.
Follow the timeline to see your progression. Once all items are fulfilled, your application will remain in review until a decision has been made.