Please read about the minimum requirements for our Master's of Engineering (non-thesis) in BBME with a concentration in biomanufacturing before applying. If you have questions please contact us at biomfg.bbme [at] mcgill.ca.
Deadline dates for applications - Fall 2024
NOTE: No Winter or Summer admissions
|For Fall term
|Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident
- Gather the following for your application:
- Your transcript(s) (no need for official transcript(s) at this stage)
- Contact information of two referees who will write letters of recommendation (McGill will contact these referees and invite them to upload references on your behalf.)
- For non-Canadian, non-English speakers: an official TOEFL or IELTS score (See language requirements for our programs, as well as further details about English language proficiency and submitting test scores.)
- A résumé or curriculum vitae
- A personal statement
- Note: GRE is NOT required
- Apply on-line via the following link: https://www.mcgill.ca/gradapplicants/how-apply/submit-your-application (opens in new window).
- After submitting your application, you may still log in to update information.
- Regularly log in to check the status of your application and see whether you have been offered admission.
- If you are offered admission, confirm your acceptance.
After accepting admission
- Congratulations! You are now a student of the BBME program.
- Gather your official transcript(s) and proof of graduation as you will need to forward these to the University as described in your letter of acceptance.