Prof. Dominic Frigon. Photo: Owen Egan
Exciting things are happening at McGill's Faculty of Engineering. We host a wide range of research projects in all aspects of Engineering, Architecture and Urban Planning. Our research areas are listed on our Department and School web sites. Much of our research work is interdisciplinary in nature. Strategic research areas include Broadband Telecommunications, Advanced Materials and Nanotechnology, Aerospace Engineering, Bioengineering and Engineering, and Design for Sustainability.
Explore our research
- Research News: Read about award winners and our achievements.
- Strategic Research Areas: Learn more about our five key strategic research areas.
- Funding for Researchers: Learn about upcoming research opportunities, as well as research grants, research contracts, and industrial research chairs (IRCs).
- Centres & Institutes: See a list of affiliated Centres & Institutes, including their missions and contact information.
- ICE (Innovations Catalyst in Engineering): To build and strengthen mutually beneficial relationships between the Faculty of Engineering and companies worldwide.
- MERS (McGill Engineering Research Showcase): The McGill Engineering Research Showcase is a forum for industry to connect with our graduate students and faculty. MERS is a celebration of our Engineering graduate student research.
- SURE (Summer Undergraduate Research in Engineering): SURE students work closely with a McGill Engineering professor on one of their research projects for 16 weeks in the summer.
Finance Administrator, Grants and Research
agapi.agapitos [at] mcgill.ca (Email)