Academic advice

B.Sc. and B.A. & Sc. students have access to two kinds of academic adviser: SOUSA advisors and program advisors.

If you need advice about:

  • Degree planning
  • Degree requirements
  • Final exam issues
  • Freshman program (Science or Arts & Science)
  • Interfaculty transfers
  • Readmission
  • Study away/exchange
  • University and Faculty regulations

› Contact SOUSA

If you need advice about:

  • Careers
  • Course registration issues
  • Getting the most out of your program
  • Graduate school in your field
  • Program requirements (major, minor, etc.)
  • Research

› Contact your program adviser

For assistance with:

  • Admissions
  • Certified or translated copies of diplomas
  • Course and program registration
  • Exam information, and approval of requests for supplemental and deferred exams
  • International health insurance card and exemptions
  • McGill ID cards
  • Minerva
  • Official transcript pick-up
  • Proof of enrolment letters
  • Ranking/recommendation letters
  • Replacement diplomas
  • Student study-abroad exchange programs
  • Submission of legal documents
  • Tuition and fees information
  • US loans pick-up

› Contact ServicePoint

Back to top