Opportunities for Field Study and Study Abroad
Besides the many academic resources McGill offers on campus, there are also unparalleled opportunities to enrich your educational experience through exchange programs, internships, field study programs, and McGill courses taught off-campus and abroad. The following sections provide information regarding opportunities in the following categories:
- Field Study Semesters and Off-Campus Courses – participate in programs and courses offered by McGill University in local, regional, and international settings as a complement to classroom learning.
- Internships and Co-op Programs – participate in partnerships offered through McGill to gain valuable on-the-job knowledge in your field.
- Exchange Programs – study at one of McGill's partner universities while earning credit at McGill, and paying McGill tuition.
- Independent Study Away – Independently study away at another university while earning credit at McGill. Tuition is paid directly to the host university.
Funding opportunities for going abroad
Awards and financial assistance are available to students to help with the cost of going abroad. Further information, as well as application deadlines and eligibility requirements, can be found in the following sections and on the McGill Abroad website.
Further Information about Global Learning Opportunities offered to McGill students
For more details regarding the global learning opportunities offered to McGill students as well as application procedures, deadlines, eligibility criteria, etc,. visit McGill Abroad's website. Students can also contact Service Point for Student Exchange related inquiries.
- Service Point
- Telephone: 514-398-7878
- Email: studentexchanges [at] mcgill.ca