We offer individual career advising sessions by appointment only.
Students see Career Advisors for many reasons, including:
- Job search strategies (full-time, part-time and summer jobs)
- CV and cover letter review
- Professional portfolio review
- International teaching and volunteer opportunities
- Teaching application process (local and international)
- Alternative careers in education
- Interview preparation/mock (practice) interview
- Graduate school applications
- Job offers and salary negotiation
- Careers in various industries
To schedule a career advising appointment:
- Call Véronique Gingras at 514.398.2484
- career.education [at] mcgill.ca (Email )(include 2-3 possible meeting times)
- Come in person to the Internships and Student Affairs Office counter (Room 243).