- Breakdowns that are based on "levels" are defined as:
- Undergraduate (Undergraduate, Dentistry/Law/Medicine).
- Graduate (Masters, Graduate Diplomas and Certificates, Doctorate, Graduate Qualifying).
- Residents and Fellows (Post Graduate Medicine/Dentistry).
- Full-time "loads" includes: full-time, non-resident, thesis full-time, thesis additional session, visiting additional session, thesis evaluation, thesis continuing, full-time away and non-resident exchange.
- Part-time "loads" includes: part-time, Continuing Education, leave of absence, thesis half-time and unknown time status.
- These statistics are headcounts of students, based on their primary curriculum.
- Non-credit activities are no longer included in these reports. There will be a new series of reports developed to capture all non-credit activities separately (such as Farm Management Technology, School of Continuing Studies CEU’s, etc.).
- Canadian residency categories are based on Proof of Citizenship, Proof of residence or province code at time of admit. Visa breakdowns are based on self-declared citizenship.
- Registration statistics are based on annual census data taken on October 15 each year.