Current Undergraduate Students

Current Undergraduate Students:

The other pages navigable from the sidebar on this portion are primarily for students who are majoring in Chemistry. 

Most other students can find answers to their questions here.  

If you have questions about CEGEP equivalencies, information can be found here and here, and you ought to contact an advisor in your Faculty for further inquiries. 


Back to top