University-level courses

Please refer to the Course Equivalency System to search for and view a list of university-level math, science, and other courses that may qualify you for McGill credit and/or exemption.

If you have taken university-level courses that do not currently appear in the equivalency database you may still qualify for transfer credit. Through the above link you can also submit requests for potential equivalencies not already listed, or request a reassessment of expired equivalencies. Please contact your faculty Student Affairs Office for any faculty-specific transfer credit questions and Service Point for general transfer credit questions if you are new student.


Back to top