University-level courses

We will soon be bringing this information into the central Transfer Credit website, but in the meantime, please click HERE for a partial list of basic university-level math and science courses that may qualify you for McGill credit. As well, be sure to contact your faculty Student Affairs Office for faculty-specific transfer credit.

If you have taken university-level courses that do not appear in either the Basic Math & Science table or the faculty-specific table, you may still qualify for transfer credit. For math and science courses, contact the admissions [at] (Admissions Office) . For other courses, contact your Student Affairs Office.