New Residence Hall is connected to an underground mall, where students can access two grocery stores, a pharmacy, a movie theatre and several restaurants (without having to brave the Montreal winter). The residence is a short walk away from campus and is situated in the heart of the Milton-Parc Community.
Students will also enjoy close proximity to McGill's athletics facilities and Montreal's lively downtown area.
Lease is for a period of 8 months from September to April.
Fees include electricity, hot water, heating and Internet.
- The building houses 744 students in single and double occupancy rooms.
- Modern Dormitory-style housing with private bathrooms, tv lounges, study rooms and a large lobby with a piano.
- Rooms are furnished with a bed, desk, dresser, lamps, drapery, tv and a small fridge. Please note: beds in double rooms are standard double beds. Beds in single rooms are queen sized.
- New Residence Hall has a dining hall in the building. Students living at NRH are on the Mandatory Meal Plan and have access to all the Dining Halls and On Campus Restaurants.
- On-site maintenance staff, card-operated laundry facilities.
- 24-hour front desk with card reader access turnstiles.
Photo and Tours