During the period in which McGill has committed to offering remote instruction, the Scholarships and Student Aid Office is pleased to offer virtual services as well as limited in-person services.

Student Services is here for you!

McGill offers a wide variety of services to support student success and well-being. Due to the COVID-19 alert level in Montreal, some of our services will return to remote delivery until further notice. For details, click visit the "How to Access Student Services" page. In all cases, access is by appointment only, so please contact us for an appointment.

Coronavirus Updates How to Access Student Services Remote Student Life Portal

Prepare your taxes

As a student, you may have been the recipient of financial assistance during your studies. The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) (with these great guides!) and/or Revenue Quebec can provide helpful income tax information (and videos!) specifically for students. For queries regarding your McGill tax slips and receipts please visit the Student Accounts website.

Reminder: our Frugal Scholar Money Management Program offers Income Tax Information Sessions intermittently throughout the academic year. 

Back to top