- All residents and fellows must register yearly for their training during a given academic year (academic year starts on July 1 and ends on June 30).
- A registered trainee is considered a full-time student and it entitles you to obtain a regular university identification card.
- You must register in order to work as of July 1st and to appear on One45 (online evaluation and scheduling system). If you do not register by the June 2 deadline, you will be charged a late registration fee of $125. For more information regarding student fees, please go to the Student Accounts website.
Academic Year 2023-2024
Residents and Fellows must register for the 2023-2024 academic year between May 15 and June 2, 2023.
Steps to register:
- Make sure you have access to your Trainee Portal and Minerva as you will need both for a complete registration.
- Follow the registration steps as outlined in our Registration Guide.
- For Foreign Nationals, have a valid work permit. (Please check the expiry date on your work permit. If it expires in the next 3 months, you are required to obtain a new work permit. If you have not submitted the required documents, please send an email at pgcoordinator.med [at] mcgill.ca)
Please check the FAQs if you encounter issues during your registration process.
For more information, trainees should not hesitate to contact the Residency Coordinator responsible for their program.
Next: Training Card.