Criteria for Admissions: MIIE Professional Development Certificate
- Admissions for the MIIE Professional Development Certificate in Global Trends in Education will be open-enrollment
- Interested institutions may select and put forward the names of the individuals they would like to take part in the courses.
- The language of instruction will be in English. Where English language competency is not adequate, instruction will take place with the assistance of a translator at extra cost to the client institution.
- Applicants will be asked to provide a brief statement of interest, written or translated in English, indicating their background (education and work experience) and what they hope to achieve from the particular course.
- A minimum of 20 participants* for each off site course/workshop.
- Given that short courses are offered by different professors, there are no limitations on the number of short courses offered annually.
*Some courses will be capped at 12 to successfully meet the educational objectives of the course while others can be delivered to larger groups with the same results.