Participating in MIIE programs, workshops and courses
- Both individual participants and institutional engagements are welcomed. In either case, to receive CEU credit, registration for individual participant is required. An Attestation of Participation for the successfully completed course will be offered to participants registered as a group but not CEUs.
- When an institution requests the delivery of a course, it will be asked to put forward the names of the participants.
- The language of instruction will be in English. Where English language competency is not adequate, instruction will take place with the assistance of a translator at extra cost to the client institution.
- Applicants will be asked to provide a brief statement of interest, written or translated in English, indicating their background (education and work experience) and what they hope to achieve from the particular course.
- A minimum number of participants for each off-site course/workshop has to be met.