1. All forms must be e-mailed to the IPN administrative office (ipn [at] mcgill.ca).
2. If you require the signature of the Graduate Program Director, please e-mail the form to ipn [at] mcgill.ca. The form will be signed and returned back to you.
3. For forms that need to be uploaded onto myProgress, please read through the myProgress instructions first.
4. Transfer students are to use the Ph.D. Candidacy Exam forms.
5. Ph.D. Rotation students must complete and submit the Ph.D. Rotation forms, in addition to the regular Ph.D. forms.
|Initial Mentor Meeting||Study Plan (Initial Mentorship Meeting Form)||-|
|Selection of Advisory Committee||Advisory Committee Selection||-|
|Advisory Committee Meetings||
How to complete the GPS Progress Tracking Report:
|M.Sc. Thesis Proposal||-||-|
|M.Sc. Thesis Seminar||Student Poster||-|
|M.Sc. Thesis Proposal Approval||-|
|M.Sc. Thesis Submission||(check GPS' web page)||
|Initial Mentor Meeting||Study Plan (Initial Mentorship Meeting Form)|
|Selection of Advisory Committee||Advisory Committee Selection|
|Advisory Committee Meetings||GPS Graduate Student Research Progress Tracking Report|
|Ph.D. Thesis Proposal||-|
|Ph.D. Candidacy Examination||
Consent Form for Candidacy/Transfer Exams
|Ph.D. Thesis Seminar|
|Ph.D. Initial Thesis Submission||
(check GPS' web page)
|Ph.D. Oral Defence||Student Poster|
|Ph.D. Final E-Thesis Submission||(check GPS' web page)|
Ph.D. Rotation Students - Additional Forms
Ph.D. Rotation students must submit the following forms, in addition to the Ph.D. forms found above.
|Ph.D. Rotation - Agreement|
|Ph.D. Rotation - Evaluation|
|Ph.D. Rotation - Conclusion|