General Allyship Resources
- The Montreal Urban Aboriginal Community Strategy Network has launched a toolkit about supporting Indigenous peoples.
- 10 Ways to be a Genuine Ally to Indigenous Communities - Amnesty International
- Building Trust Before Truth, How Non-Indigneous Canadians Become Allies - Indigenous Innovation
- Indigenous Allyship: An Overview - Jackson A Smith, University of Waterloo
- Building an Ally: Non-Indigenous People Share Their Stories of Bridge Building - CBC Radio
- Inappropriate Questions Podcast: Are you Full-Native? - CBC Radio
- For more Podcasts, visit the Audio-Visual section under Educational Resources
See the Educational Resources page for information on land acknowledgements.
Resources for Professors
- Research, Ethnic Fraud, and the Academy: A Protocol for Working with Indigenous Communities and Peoples - Yellowhead Institute
- See the Tools for Resources page for more information
- How I am learning to Include Indigenous Knowledge in the Classroom - Kathleen Gallagher, University Affairs
- 100 ways to Indigenize and decolonize academic programs and courses- University of Regina
- Aboriginal Education Research Center (AERC)- University of Saskatchewan