Your New Workday Pay Slip
As of August 4, 2020, you will be able to view all your payment details (year-to-date totals, earnings, taxes, deductions, taxable amounts, withholding and payment information) consolidated within one interactive page in Workday.
- View a detailed tour of pay slips as they will appear in Workday
- Glance at the Payslip manual
- Quick reference guides are available in the Workday Knowledge Base
Your 2021 tax slips (T4s, Relevés, etc.) are now available in Workday. To access your tax slips:
- Login to Workday
- Go to your Worker Profile (clicking on the cloud or your photo icon) > click on the View Profile button.
- For RL-1, RL-2, T4, T4A or NR4: Go to the Pay tab > Tax Documents
- For other tax slips, such as RL-3 and T5: Go to the Personal tab > Documents
- To print, open the PDF (click on the blue link) and click on the print icon in the top-right corner.
Consult the View and Print Tax Documents job aid, for more information.
If you are filing your income tax returns on paper, the copies of your 2021 tax slips that you print from Workday are to be attached to the returns being sent to the governments. However, if you file electronically, it is not necessary to print them.
Please note regardless of what you may have indicated in Workday, only terminated employees, retirees with pension income, and employees on certain types of leaves will receive a paper copy of their tax forms.
2021 Year-end adjustments in Workday
In preparation for the year-end tax slips, some year-to-date adjustments were performed on the Workday payroll. This may result in one or more additional pay slips, with December dates, added to your Worker Profile with $0.00 amounts. You can ignore these pay slips.