Temporary Alternative Work Arrangements (TAWA), which are intended to offer flexibility to meet departmental and employee needs, may be granted to:
- Research Assistants or Research Associates
- Unionized administrative and support staff (MUNACA or PSAC)
- Management and staff excluded from the MUNACA
- These arrangements are temporary in nature. The standard reference period is for one year.
- Any renewal to an agreement of a TAWA must be requested through email to your HR Advisor and direct supervisor.
- Any modification to an agreement of a TAWA must be requested through email to your HR Advisor and direct supervisor.
- All requests are subject to approval by the HR Advisor and direct supervisor.
- The Dean, Director, or Executive Director have final approval.
To access the TAWA request form, please find it under "Submit" in the forms page.