HBHL's annual Symposium is designed to showcase the vision, deliverables, overall goals and research priorities of HBHL's four research themes and five subcommittees, as well as its collaborative efforts with other partner institutions. The symposium unites participants from different universities, institutions and other organizations to interact and exchange ideas. The synergies emerging from this symposium will lead to innovative collaborations, not only within McGill, but across the Canadian and international neuroscience communities.
Highlights of the HBHL Symposium:
- Presentations from the HBHL Scientific Director, as well as Research Theme and Subcommittee Leaders
- Keynote presentations by world-leading experts in the field of neuroscience
- Presentations from HBHL partner institutions: BrainsCAN/Western University and IVADO/Université de Montréal
- HBHL funding and activities updates
- Opportunities to network and form collaborations
- Complimentary lunch & refreshments, wine & cheese, door prizes and much more!
The Symposium is part of HBHL's annual two-day event, along with our Research Day.
For more information about the HBHL Symposium, please contact hbhl [at] mcgill.ca.