- Application deadline – October 2, 2022 @ 11:59pm (ET)
- Decisions made by Engine team and applicants advised by October 7, 2022.
- Program duration: October 20, 2022 to March 23, 2023. In-person classes will be held at FDA 3 every other Thursday, 4 -6 pm (ET). No classes during the December and Spring breaks.
The Invention to Impact (I-to-I) Training Program uses experiential learning to help McGill graduate students and their faculty supervisors gain insight into:
- technology commercialization
- industry requirements and challenges
I-to-I provides tools and training to support researchers to translate their fundamental research to the marketplace and have their solutions benefit society. The program imparts an evidence-based methodology that students and professors can use for the rest of their careers, and it also enables the transformation of inventions to impact. This program allows student participants to receive CCR recognition as it is an approved Enriched Educational Opportunities (EEO) program.