- Dept. of Educational and Counselling Psychology
- Dept. of Integrated Studies in Education
- ed_integrated_studies mcgill.ca/education
- Dept. of Kinesiology and Physical Education
- kinesiology_phys_ed mcgill.ca/education
- Education Student Affairs
- Educational Leadership Seminar Series
- Faculty of Education
- educ_fac mcgill.ca/education
This activity teaches students about common ancestry, ancestral and derived traits, mutations, extinctions and non-linear evolution.
Researching Discrimination Through Poetry presents
The Struggle is Real
Sunday August 14 | doors: 7:30pm show: 8:30pm | Mainline Theatre, 3977 Blvd. St-Laurent | $2
*all proceeds will be donated to the Old Brewery Mission*...
The Artful Inquiry Symposium is an interdisciplinary forum for sharing scholarship, practices, and research on artful inquiry and methods in education.
The 2016 symposium Act(s) of Creation: Representational Forms of Inquiry will be held at McGill University in Montreal, QC, on October 15 & 16, 2016. The 2016 symposium will explore such questions as:...
Faculty of Education 2016 Homecoming Celebrations Weekend
In 2012 you helped us kick off a five-year campaign celebrating the 100th Anniversary of Physical Education at McGill. Now we want you, your friends and family, to help us crown these centennial festivities in grand style!...