Dr. Benoit Gentil
Motor development; Rare neurological disease; Genetics and epigenetics; Neurobiology; stress and stress proteins.
Students interested in pursuing training opportunities are encouraged to contact Dr. Gentil directly,providing a copy of their current resumé or curriculum vitae.
- Postdoctoral Fellow, mentor: Walter Mushynski, dep. of biochemistry, McGill University,
- Postdoctoral Fellow, mentor: Jean-pierre Julien, dep. of neurology and neurosurgery, McGill University,
- Ph.D., Molecular and Cell Biology. Université Joseph Fourier, Grenoble.
- MSc in Human Nutrition, Diplôme d’Etudes Approfondies in Physiology and Pathology of Human Nutrition, University Diderot (Paris VII).
- Licence (BSc) in Biology and Physiology, University Joseph Fourier, Grenoble.