Before booking an event, please contact our office. We will assist you in the coordination of your event and advise you of other events being held on campus to avoid any conflicts. We will also advertise your event to McGill students through our events calendar as well as social media.
Employers may book the Design Lab for company information sessions for McGill students.
CaPS Office (3600 McTavish St, Brown Bldg, Room 2200)
- Room Description:
- The Design Lab can accommodate up to 40 people (data projector included)
- Cost: $250 + applicable taxes
- How to Reserve: Contact Josie Capizzi at josie.capizzi@mcgill or by phone at 514-396-1363. All bookings must be made at least 2 weeks in advance, and are only available Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- Catering Service: Contact McGill Food and Dining Services for services and ask for "La Cuisine Traiteur" menu. For more info and how to order, contact catering [at] mcgill.ca or visit their website Food and Dining Services.
McGill Faculty Club and Conference Centre (3450 McTavish Street)
- Room Description: 13 rooms available to accommodate from 4 to 250 people. You can see a list of available rooms and their capacities on their website at: McGill Faculty Club and Conference CentreRoom Bookings
- Room Availability: days, evenings and weekends.
- Cost: Vary by room, ranging from $125 to $900.
- Catering Service: Contact Mr. Adrian Chu, you can reach him at adrian.chu [at] mcgill.ca or by phone at 514-398-6390, for menu and price.
- Please contact our office for room booking coordination. This is to avoid any scheduling conflicts and for free advertisement of your event to McGill student
All McGill University parking garages as well as the Main Campus outdoor parking area are fully automated. The terminals accept cash (bills and coins), as well as Visa, MasterCard and American Express for the payment of parking.
Limited parking spaces for occasional guests or visitors to the Lower Campus buildings is available north of the James Administration Bldg.
For more information on parking space, visit McGill Transport - Visitor Parking.
If you need assistance to book a room, or any help in coordinating your on campus interviews, please contact Josie Capizzi.
Student Recruitment and Employer Liaison Coordinator
Email: josie.capizzi [at] mcgill.ca