Biochemistry: A laboratory research project and related written review article all performed under the supervision of the same professor.
Offered by: Biochemistry
- Prerequisite(s): BIOC 320 and permission of the course coordinator and the research director.
- Restriction: Restricted to Honours students in Biochemistry
- Students must obtain consent of a prospective research director and the course coordinator in order to register
- Fall 2022
- Winter 2023
- There are no professors associated with this course for the 2022 academic year
Work takes place in supervisor's lab.
NOTE : We now allow students to do the BIOC 462 project in labs outside Biochemistry or the associate members. A working procedure:
- The supervisor must be at McGill including the RI-MUHC.
- A co-supervisor in Biochemistry is not required, but is helpful.
- The student should send Zhannat.sakijanova [at] mcgill.ca (Zhannat Sakijanova) the name of the supervisor and a description of the research project so it can be approved as Biochemistry related, before the course starts, or at the latest in the first week of the course. Approval is not guaranteed.
- The Biochemistry co-supervisor, if there is one, will also approve the project and the final grade.
Course is restricted to U3 Honours students. U3 Major students interested in taking this course should contact zhannat.sakijanova [at] mcgill.ca (Zhannat Sakijanova).
Note: Only students with a CGPA OF 3.2 or better are permitted to apply.
Statement on Academic Integrity
"No student shall, with intent to deceive, represent the work of another person as his or her own in any academic writing, essay, thesis, research report, project or assignment submitted in a course or program of study or represent as his or her own an entire essay or work of another, whether the material so represented constitutes a part or the entirety of the work submitted."