If you are interested in joining the McConnell Brain Imaging Centre as a student or research trainee, please contact the BIC's principal investigators directly. Specific opportunities for staff and trainees are listed below.
We are currently looking for a Senior IT Research Software Developer to support our work in Image Guided Surgery.
Multiple positions available in the The Neuro Imaging and Surgical Technologies (NIST) laboratory for Fall 2019 and ongoing: see the NIST lab page here.
- 2 Postdoctoral fellowships in image-guided surgery for brain and spine ($55k/y)
- 2 Postdoctoral fellowships in MRI analysis for prediction of cognitive decline in subjective cognitive complaint and in mild cognitive impairment ($55k/y)
- 2 Postdoctoral fellowships in MRI analysis for prediction of clinical progression in progressive multiple sclerosis ($55k/y)
- 2 PhD positions in MRI analysis for prediction of cognitive decline ($25k/y)
- 2 PhD positions in in image-guided surgery for brain and spine ($25k/y)
Open position for an MEG System Manager
June 2016 - Research Assistants (Core Staff):
September 2015 - Neuroimaging of Epilepsy Laboratory
May 2016 - Research Assistant, PET Imaging
November 2015 - Assistant Professor, MRI Physics
March 2015 - Research Assistant, Radiochemistry & Cyclotron Unit
January 2015 - Four Faculty Positions
The Montreal Neurological Institute (MNI) at McGill University invites applications for four Assistant Professors who will focus on the MNI's priority areas, including Neuroimaging & Neuroinformatics. The review of applications will begin February 15, 2015 and will continue until positions are filled.
November 2014 - Casual Research Assistant
Dr. Collins' Image Processing Lab (IPL) hired a casual research assistant to support the lab’s research and administrative operations.