How to Apply
The IMHL Program invites applications from individuals. It also welcomes teams of managers and clinicians.
We are now accepting applications for our next class, scheduled to begin in September 2016. We review applications on a rolling basis.
Before filling out the on-line application, please:
- Email your Curriculum Vitae to info [dot] imhl [at] mcgill [dot] ca
- Respond to the question in the Personal Reflection Form and email your response to info [dot] imhl [at] mcgill [dot] ca.
- The IMHL Program is now accepting applications for Class 7 which is scheduled to begin in September 2016.
- Please complete Step 1 first.
- You must create a McGill ID prior to the actual application. Click here for more information on this process.
- Complete the McGill application for admission to the IMHL graduate program once you have a McGill ID. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CORRECT TERM FOR ADMISSION IS WINTER 2017 BECAUSE THE SEPTEMBER 2016 MODULE IS CONSIDERED A REQUIRED SYMPOSIUM. We will begin the program in Septembe 2016.
- If you have any difficulty with this process, please don't hesitate to contact us: +1 514-398-8811 or info [dot] imhl [at] mcgill [dot] ca .
Upload scanned pdf copies of your university transcripts to UApply. See the Application Instructions Page above for information and instructions.
We will contact you for an interview once you have made formal application to the program. We can do this in our offices, by phone or by Skype.
Hard-copy, official transcripts, are required ONLY once you are offered admission.
Once you are offered admission:
Please have each university that you attended send us one official set of transcripts. Academic records must include a list of courses and grades for each year of study, verifying conferral of degree(s). If your transcripts are in a language other than English or French, you must provide transcripts in their original language along with official translations in English or French, listing courses and grades for each year of study, and verifying conferral of degree(s).
International Masters for Health Leadership
1001 Sherbrooke St. West
Montreal, Quebec Canada, H3A 1G5
It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that his/her file is complete.
Note to international students:
Candidates from outside of Canada should contact the nearest Canadian Embassy or Consulate as soon as possible to obtain information concerning student visas.
McGill University reserves the right to make changes to the information contained herein, and in any other McGill documents, without prior notice.