How do I book?
The Government of Quebec Hotel Program is only available for University related travel being funded through the University
Always bring your McGill ID for presentation at check-in
1. Through the Govt of Quebec Hotel Directory 2016 (PDF available in French only)
- Under "Bookmarks" select the “Index”
- Find the the A - Z section corresponding to the city or region (i.e. "Capitale Nationale“” for Quebec City and region)
- Click on the city, region or hotel name and it takes you to the listing
- Rates are displayed by date and by length of stay (1, 7 or 30 nights)
- Each hotel listing includes the address, telephone number and link to the hotel website (if available)
- Additional information is featured, such as internet access, parking, hotel rating etc.
2. Through the hotel’s website (if available)
- Some hotel websites include the “Government Rate” option in the rates or promotions menu
- If the Government of Quebec rate is not featured, call the hotel to make a reservation (see #3 below)
- You may be asked to enter your McGill ID number during the reservation process
- Provide credit card to hold your reservation
- Verify the hotel’s cancellation policy
- You will receive an email confirmation
3. Call the hotel directly
- Mention that you are eligible for Quebec Government rates.
- Identify yourself from McGill University
- Verify the hotel’s cancellation policies
- You will receive a confirmation number