Deborah Friedman, Assistant Dean Student Affairs
- Provides guidance and advocacy for learners who are undergoing difficulty in the academic environment or have encountered mistreatment within the learning environment.
- Works with the Schools of Physical & Occupational Therapy, Ingram School of Nursing, School of Communication Sciences & Disorders within the Faculty of Medicine to encourage and promote a healthy learning environment.
- Ensures successful communication of the Faculty of Medicine Code of Conduct to the student body.
- Maintains links with lower campus student services and student leadership groups, and is a student advocate.
- The Assistant Dean Student Affairs Schools is Co-Director of the WELL Office with the other Assistant Deans (UGME and PGME).
Academic Difficulty Flowchart
For any other learning needs please consult the flowchart below. If after using the flowchart, your issues are not resolved, then please contact deborah.friedman [at] mcgil.ca (Prof. Debbie Friedman)
Academic Advisory Flowchart