- ASS, India
- CLSC René Cassin
- Ste- Mary
- U Laval
- Up House
- Villa Medica
Allan Memorial Institute MUHC
- A systematic review of group-based therapies (OT and others) and day program approaches for adults with treatment resistant mood and anxiety-spectrum disorders. 2012.
Amar Seva Sangam, India and McGill
- Assessment of Community Rehabilitation Workers’ Perception of the Training Experience in Rural South India. 2018.
- Effectiveness of Community Rehabilitation Worker Case Identification and Prevalence of Developmental Delay Among Children Under 6 in Rural Tamil Nadu: A Cross-Sectional Study. 2018.
Les Ateliers Plaisir et Saine Alimentation
- What is the experience of adolescents with mild to moderate intellectual disabilities using a pictorial cookbook? Perspectives of adolescents, their caregivers and school professionals. 2015.
Catherine Booth Hospital - CSSS Cavendish
- Development of a video tool to guide home‐based exercises following total knee and hip arthroplasty. 2016.
- Close kinetic strengthening vs. open kinetic strengthening exercises in older adults post total knee replacement (TKR): safe gait with a single cane 4 weeks post surgery? 2013.
- PT interventions for hip abduction in Trendelenberg gait. 2011.
Canadian Working Group on HIV and Rehabilitation
- The development of a resource kit for older persons with episodic disabilities who are living with mental health challenges. 2016.
- Inventory of mental health resources for older adults are the mental health needs of people living with episodic/chronic illness addressed? 2015.
Constance Lethbridge Rehabilitation Centre/ Lethbridge Layton MacKay Rehabilitation Center
Facilitators and Barriers to the Use of Augmentative and Alternative Communication Devices in Children and Youth with Motor and Multiple Impairments: A Scoping Review. 2020.
Implementation of an early Mobilization Program for Vulnerable Older Patients in a Hospital Setting. 2020.
What are the Psychometric Properties and Interpretability of the PROMIS (Patient Reported Measurement Information System) Among Clientele in a Rehabilitation Care Setting. 2020.
A Comparison of Inter-Joint Coordination During Gait Between Patients with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and Healthy Adults. 2020.
Comparing Inter-Joint Coordination and Flexion-Relaxation in People With and Without Low Back Pain during Spinal Flexion. 2020.
A Comparison of Inter-Joint Coordination During Gait Between Patients with Knee Osteoarthritis and Healthy Adults. 2019.
Interventions and Assessments Addressing Vision and Visual-Perceptual Impairments Following Acquired Brain Injury: Barriers and Facilitators for Using Best Practices in Occupational Therapy. 2018.
- Is What We're Being Told Really the Best We Can Do? A Scoping Review of Barriers to Exercise in Chronic MSK Pain. 2018.
- Investigating Post-Stroke Fatigue in Current Rehabilitation Practice: A Canadian-Wide Survey. 2018.
- Neuromuscular Activation and Gait Pattern in Patients with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. 2018.
- Driving Evaluation and Training for People with High Functioning Autism: A Scoping Review. 2018.
- Predictors of Longitudinal Change in Self-report and Performance Measures of Physical Function in Patients with Knee Osteoarthritis. 2017.
- Interventions to Address Vision and Visual-Perceptual Impairments to Optimize Occupational Performance in Adults with Acquired Brain Injury: A Cross-Sectional Survey of Occupational Therapy Practices. 2017.
- Adherence to Driving Safety Standards Among Passengers Using Wheelchairs as Seats in Motor Vehicles. 2017.
- The development of decision aids for the prescription of wheelchairs through RAMQ for individuals with dementia. 2016.
- The relationship between measures of knee loading during gait and cartilage volume in non‐traumatic and post-traumatic knee osteoarthritis. 2016.
- Development of an assessment protocol for isokinetic testing of the hamstring/ quadriceps strength ratio. 2016.
- Enabling Clinicians in Primary Care to Use e‐Health tools to Support Self‐ Management of Physical Activity in Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD). 2016.
- Current practice patterns and variations in rehabilitation services for complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) in a community provider network. 2016.
- Exploring the ecological validity of a new measure of activity‐related pain using a qualitative methodology. 2016.
- Identify questionnaires with good psychometric properties that have been validated or widely employed to assess depression and anxiety in clienteles presenting rheumatologic conditions. 2015.
- Identification of important features in wheelchair design for adults with diabetes. 2015.
- How people with chronic pain perceive post treatment changes in lifestyle, function and social integration. 2015.
- Hazard perception in novice drivers: the creation of a multimedia tool designed to enhance hazard perception skills in new drivers. Selecting adapted controls for electric power wheelchairs. 2015.
- Reliability and validity of a laser‐guided balance board as a means of inducing lumbopelvic dissociation. 2014.
- Evaluating social interaction among clients with musculoskeletal disorder (MSD) in return‐to‐work rehabilitation settings: Occupational therapists’ experiences using the SI‐PRPP@Work assessment tool. 2014.
- Development of a preliminary assessment toolkit for evaluating clients in arthritis self‐management programs. 2014.
- Developing a measure for caregivers of clients with chronic pain. 2013.
- What are the factors that influence length of stay in rehabilitation programs. 2013.
- Feasibility of using apps for enhancing planning and organization for persons with TBI with cognitive impairments. 2012.
- iPad applications and participation in daily activities (oral and written communication and socialization) in clients with cognitive impairments following TBI. 2012.
- A balance training protocol based on a Nintendo Wii Fit game and/or conventional physiotherapy to improve balance and functional status in clients post-stroke. 2012.
- PT interventions for hip abduction in Trendelenberg gait. 2011.
- Use and satisfaction with vehicle adaptations. 2011.
- Wii Fit games for improving balance post-stroke. 2011.
- Power wheelchair for quadriparetic clients. 2011.
- Natural health product use by persons with fibromyalgia. 2011.
- Behavior difficulties in work rehabilitation. 2011.
Cliniques Réadaptation Universelle
- Clinical practice guidelines for occupational therapists in a work rehabilitation clinic with clients diagnosed with muskoskeletal disorders. 2015.
- Clinical practice guidelines for rehabilitation clinics with clients with low back pain. 2013.
Cree Neurodevelopmental Diagnostic Clinic
- Exploring Culturally Safe Rehabilitation Practices for Families with Children with Neurodevelopmental Diagnoses in Isolated Indigenous Communities. 2020.
- Punching Parkinson’s: A Thematic Analysis of the Perceived Impact of No-Contact Boxing on the Lives of Individuals with Parkinson’s Disease. 2019.
- Adapted programs for people with Parkinson’s disease: a phenomenological study. 2011.
Douglas Mental Health University Institute
- Interactive games and how they promote increased mobility; change from before to after the use of ineteractive games. 2012.
- Design a set of adapted kitchen utensils that are attractive and inexpensive for commercialisation in a store. 2012.
Institut Universitaire de Gériatrie de Montréal
- Typical Gait Patterns of Individuals with an Excess Weight Phenotype Walking in the Community. 2019.
- Examining the Barriers and Facilitators Encountered by Older Adults in Using Technology to Promote Social Participation: A Scoping Review. 2017.
- The use of gerontechnology to promote autonomy in seniors. 2016.
Centre de réadaptation Gingras‐Lindsay de Montréal
- Perspectives of Individuals with Spinal Cord Injury and Health Care Professionals in the Design of an Online Self-Management Physical Activity Module. 2017.
- Evaluating how individuals with Spinal Cord Injury perceive their health and quality of life. 2016.
Institut de Recherche en Santé et Sécurité du Travail
- Would lumbar belts (extensible & non-extensible) have an effect on core muscle activations when comparing low back pain to healthy subjects? 2015.
Jewish General Hospital
- The Utility of Occupational Therapy Assessments and Screening Tools Used for Discharge Planning from the Emergency Room with Elderly Patients Classified as Frail: A Scoping Review. 2020.
- Participation in a Curriculum-Integrated Hospital Elder Life Program as Part of Undergraduate Training: Occupational and Physical Therapy Student Experiences in a Quebec Hospital. 2020.
- Exploring Patient and/or Family/Caregivers’ Perspectives and Experiences with the Hospital Elder Life Program and Similar Hospital Multi-Component Programs: A Scoping Review. 2020.
- Program Influencing Change in Vocational Status Among Clients of the Job Experience Program at the Jewish General Hospital. 2019.
- The Influence of Time on Injury Rates and Epidemiology of Football Injuries Among CFL Players. 2018.
- Everyday Functioning in Older Adults with Mental Health Diagnoses After a Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy Intervention: An Exploratory Study. 2018.
- How are Psychosocial Occupational Therapy Groups Supporting the Recovery Process of Individuals Living with Severe Mental Illness? 2018.
- Keeping Score with the COPM: Benefits and Pitfalls of Occupational Therapy Assessments in Outpatient Mental Health. 2018.
- Living Safely with Bone Metastasis. 2017.
- A multi‐perspectival, narrative‐phenomenological approach to understand the experiences and resources needed for personal recovery of youth who are diagnosed with autism and receive mental health services. 2016.
- Is comorbidity a predictor of recovery following primary and revision total knee arthroplasty? 2016.
- Recovery-oriented group interventions in adult mental health: the measured impact in contrast to the lived experience. 2015.
- The role of occupational therapy in adolescent and young adult oncology. 2015.
- Health-related quality of life of gynecological cancer patients: a scoping review. 2015.
- Development and content validation of a charting tool for occupational therapy intervention in vocational rehabilitation settings for clients with mental health problems. 2013.
- Pre-op education session for elective arthroplasty. 2011.
- OT behavioral Charting Tool for mental health day hospital. 2011.
- Return to work in clients with mental health disorders. 2011.
Jewish Rehabilitation Hospital
Identifying Factors Determining a Safe Transition from Tube Feeding to Oral Feeding in Patients with Neurogenic Dysphagia. 2020.
A Scoping Review of the Diagnosis, Assessment, and Interventions for Persistent Postural-Perceptual Dizziness Among Adults in the Context of Physical Rehabilitation. 2020.
Development of a Web-Based Family-Centered Care Training Program for Rehabilitation Clinicians Working with Children with Physical Disabilities. 2020.
Best Practices Resource for Fall Prevention Upon Discharge Home from the Jewish Rehabilitation Hospital: A Knowledge Translation Study. 2020.
Clinical Motor Coordination Scales in Adult Neurology: A Scoping Review. 2020.
- Yoga Protocols for the Functional Recovery of Adults with Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease and Stroke: A Scoping Review. 2020.
- Driving Challenges Faced by New Users of Motorized Mobility Scooters. 2020.
- Developing a Knowledge Translation Tool for Patients with Neurological Disorders about Sexual Dysfunction at the Jewish Rehabilitation Hospital . 2020.
- Evaluation of Arm Loading on Walking Endurance and Breathing Physiology in Simulated COPD Patients: An Exploratory Physiological Cross-Sectional Trial. 2019.
- Educational Materials for Individuals with an Incomplete Non-traumatic Spinal Cord Injury. 2019.
- Developing and Assessing the Usability of Protocols for Stroke Guidelines in Clinical Practice: An Integrated Knowledge Translation Approach. 2019.
- What is the Best Way to Deliver Effective Energy Conservation Techniques to Neurological Patients Transitioning to Home. 2019.
- Determining the Feasibility of a Bicycle Training Program for the Stroke Population. 2019.
- A Novel Functional Ambulation Toolkit to Assess Children with Locomotor Deficits. 2018.
- Perceptions and Opinions of a Fall Prevention Course at a Rehabilitation Center: A Qualitative Study. 2018.
- Mirror Therapy Protocols Addressing Upper Extremity Pain & Motor Function: A Scoping Review. 2018.
- Prevalence of Vestibular Dysfunction in Children with Neurological and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities. 2018.
- The Effect of Anodal tDCS on Motor Learning in Healthy Young Adults. 2017.
- A Pilot Study to Standardize the Cognitive Timed Up and Go Test. 2017.
- Can we Enhance Visual Memory Through Olfactory Cued Memory Reactivation? 2017.
- Do Differences in Corticospinal Excitability During Memory Consoli-dation Predict Off-Line Gains in Motor Skill? 2017.
- The Effect of a 10-Week Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program on Self-Efficacy and Participation as Reported by Patients Living with Chronic Ob-structive Pulmonary Disease (COPD). 2017.
- Validity of a Hokuyo Laser Rangefinder in Measuring Spatio-Temporal Parameters of Gait. 2017.
- Group-Based Motor and Cognitive Rehabilitation Interventions for Patients with Multiple Sclerosis: A Scoping Review. 2017.
- Parent satisfaction with rehabilitation services for children with developmental disabilities. 2016.
- Is technology a solution when communication fails? 2016.
- Development of a Training Program for the electronic Driving Observation Schedule (eDOS): A Step Towards Clinical Practice Implementation in Occupational Therapy. 2016.
- Benefits of virtual reality (VR) based exergames: A follow‐up evaluation of stroke patients who participated in a novel program. 2016.
- Core outcome measures for a fibromyalgia intervention program: Scoping study. 2016.
- The effects of an acute bout of exercise on the resting brain: An EEG study. 2016.
- Development and implementation of a day camp focusing on intensive vestibular rehabilitation for children with DCD: Is it feasible and beneficial? 2016.
- Concurrent validity of low-cost sensors to measure the temporal distance factors of locomotion. 2015.
- Maintenance of functional and community integration goals 3 and 6 months post-discharge for clients with SCI and mild TBI: analysis of the data. 2015.
- The effect of child, family and environmental factors on the participation of young children with disabilities. 2015.
- Visuomotor gait training and vestibular rehabilitation. 2015.
- The use of hand arm bimanual intensive therapy (HABIT) for children with cerebral palsy. 2015.
- Dysphagia among individuals pre and post liver transplant surgery. 2015.
- In school‐aged children with developmental coordination disorder, what would be the elements of an optimal evidence‐based assessment and intervention, which will enhance functional and motor outcomes, and what would be the best way to implement it among clinicians? 2014.
- Nordic walking in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. 2014.
- Guidelines and recommendations for the rehabilitation of the geriatric population having sustained a traumatic injury. 2014.
- TEVA‐ Transition Ecole Vie Active: development of a toolkit of assessment needs and resources for students in mainstream educational programs. 2014.
- Successes and challenges of community reintegration among patients who received care as in‐ and out‐patients of the stroke program at the Jewish Rehabilitation Hospital. 2014.
- The effectiveness of a COPD rehabilitation program on quality of life. 2014.Is the Spring Scale Test a clinically useful tool to assess balance function in older people? 2014.
- Is the Spring Scale Test a clinically useful tool to assess balance function in older people? 2014.
- Measure the impact of a fall prevention knowledge translation tool for clients with normal cognition and mild cognitive impairment on fear of falling, knowledge and behavior. 2013.
- Group therapy approach for stroke clientele using the GRASP or the Wii. 2013.
- Reaction time in adult drivers: development of norms. 2013.
- Does the adjunct of vestibular therapy to regular treatment improve outcomes in children with vestibulopathy? 2013.
- Correlation of the Movement-ABC-2 with the Developmental Coordination Disorder Questionnaire (DCDQ) in detecting children with developmental coordination disorder. 2013.
- How does walking with an instrumented treadmill cane compare to overground walking? 2013.
- Impact of a Wellness Park for elderly clients with a physical impairment returning to the community. 2013.
- FES training program, feasibility of a group for upper extremity motor return in stroke population. 2012.
- Identify the perceived and real barriers to ADL completion on neurology unit. 2012.
- Qualitative exploration of client satisfaction following an 8 week pain management program. 2012.
- Falls prevention education program in adults with & without cognitive deficits: program evaluation, recommendations on "ideal" program components and structure. 2012.
- Relationship between motor and verbal dyspraxia in children. 2012.
- Pediatric vestibular screening questionnaire: correlation with vestibular impairments. 2012.
- Maintenance of functional and community integration goals post-discharge: follow-up evaluation. 2012.
- Exploration of client perceptions regarding participating in adapted sporting activities during inpatient rehabilitation. 2012.
- Readiness to return home post hip/ knee replacement. 2011.
- Upper limb measures of impairment and activity. 2011.
- Vestibular problems in children with motor deficits. 2011.
- Rehabilitation program for children with verbal dyspraxia. 2011.
- Assessment of a stroke education program and evaluation of clinicians' perceptions of barriers and facilitators for effectiveness. 2011.
- Coupling between Respiratory and Locomotor Patterns Post-Stroke. 2011.
- Kitchen group for clients with stroke. 2011.
MAB - Mackay Rehabilitation Centre
- Changes in the Overall Participation Profile of Youth with Physical Disabilities Following the PREP Intervention. 2019.
- Interventions and Assessments Addressing Vision and Visual-Perceptual Impairments Following Acquired Brain Injury: Barriers and Facilitators for Using Best Practices in Occupational Therapy. 2018.
- Capturing Participation Patterns of Youth with Disabilities Through the Aday App: A Mixed Methods Study. 2018.
- The Effectiveness of Vision Therapy in Children with Developmental Coordination Disorder: A Scoping Review. 2017.
- The Impact of Community-Based Leisure Activities on Motor, Cogni-tive, and Affective Body Functions and Self-Rated Performance in Youth with Restricted Mobility. 2017.
- A new strategy to review charts in occupational therapy: A feasibility study. 2016.
- Validating the youth‐report version of the Participation and Environment Measure for Children and Youth (PEM‐CY): Preliminary findings. 2014.
- Effectiveness of iPad apps on visual motor skills among children with special needs between 4‐8 years: A pilot study. 2014.
- Upper extremity splinting for children with neurological conditions. 2014.
- Perceptions of family‐centered services in a pediatric rehabilitation program: Strengths and complexities from multiple stakeholders. 2014.
- En Route- a teen independence program for adolescents with Spina Bifida/ Cerebral Palsy. 2013.
- What is the best way to transfer clinical knowledge and reports to parents/caregivers in order to maximize their active involvement in the rehabilitation process of their child? 2013.
- Barriers to accessing pediatric rehabilitation services and followup with therapeutic objectives amongst immigrant families: Clinical implications and facilitators. 2013.
- Impact on function/parents of weekly home visual program on basic visual skills in children <5 years with multiple handicaps and cortical visual impairment. 2012.
- Handwriting and computer introduction for children. 2011.
- Leisure participation in children using a powered W/C. 2011.
Montreal Children's Hospital MUHC
- The Effect of Positioning on Neurodevelopment and Behavioural Responses of Preterm Infants in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit: A Scoping Review. 2019.
- An exploration of assessment tools evaluating children and young adults living with DMD: A scoping review. 2019.
- Early-Rehabilitation Interventions for Infants with Congenital Heart Disease: A Scoping Review. 2019.
- Physical Therapy Tools and Techniques for the Clinical Assessment of Postural and Musculoskeletal Complications Associated With Cystic Fibrosis: A Scoping Review. 2018.
- Implementation of Early Systematic Screening for DCD in High Risk Children. 2018.
- Reliability and Construct Validity of The McGill University Psychiatry Observation Tool (MUP-OT). 2018.
- Effects of Physical Activity on Individuals Hospitalized with Anorexia Nervosa: A Systematic Review. 2018.
- The Effects of Natural and/or Artificial Light Exposure on Develop-ment in Preterm Infants in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit: A Scoping Review. 2017.
- The Development of a charting tool for treatment of mental health in adolescents: The McGill University Pediatric Psychiatry Evaluation Tool (MUPPET) 2016.
- Psychosocial support programs for parents of infants born preterm: A scoping study. 2016.
- The relationship between biomechanical factors and balance abilities in survivors of pediatric posterior fossa brain tumors. 2014.
- Developmental outcomes of infants diagnosed with non-synostotic plagiocaphaly: a follow-up study of motor development at preschool age. 2013.
- Exercise with Wii in individuals with Cystic Fibrosis. 2013.
- Reported symptoms in children with mild TBI. 2011.
- Cardiovascular response while playing Nintendo Wii in children with Cystic Fibrosis: a pilot study. 2011.
Montreal General Hospital
- Biomusic as a Feedback Mechanism for Changing Internal States: A Pilot Study on Employment of Biomusic Technology as a Therapeutic Device for Emotion Regulation. 2020.
- Virtual Therapeutic Clowning During a Global Pandemic: A Qualitative Analysis. 2020.
- Program evaluation: how effective is a web site, MelioGuide, in providing education about the knowledge of safe movement and appropriate exercise prescription for people with osteoporosis? 2015.
Montreal Chest Institute MUHC
- Development of the Barriers to Physical Activity Questionnaire (BPA-Q):An Assessment Tool for Individuals with COPD. 2019.
- Barriers to physical activity in COPD: towards an optimal assessment strategy. 2013.
CLSC René Cassin - CIUSSS Centre-Ouest
The Lived Experience of Individuals with Parkinson's Disease on Safe Mobility Training. 2019.
- Investigating public awareness of mild cognitive impairment. 2015.
- How has functional impairment been assessed in individuals with mild cognitive impairment? A review of the literature. 2014.
The effectiveness of frequency resonating insoles on balance among healthy older adults. 2017
Parents' Perceptions of the Professional and Community Service Needs of their Children with Disabilities . 2017
Evaluation Tools for Visual Deficits in Adults with Acquired Brain Injuries (ABI) in the Rehabilitation Setting: A Scoping Review. 2020.
- Applying Cognitive Interviewing to Test Patient-Reported Outcomes of Post-Stroke Fatigue. 2019.
Royal Victoria Hospital MUHC
Effective Occupational Therapy Interventions in the Rehabilitation of Adults with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: A Systematic Review. 2019.
Risk Factors Associated with Swallowing Difficulties Post Stem-Cell Transplantation in Adult Leukemia and Lymphoma Patients. 2018.
- Implementing Electronic Patient Reported Outcome Measures (ePROMs). 2017.
- Exploration of the Consequences of Free Water Protocols in Pa-tients with Dysphagia in the ICU. 2017.
- For a senior population at risk for physical deterioration, a personalized mentoring approach to optimizing function and preventing disability through developing self-management skills. 2013.
- A mentoring experience with vulnerable seniors: development & teaching of a self- management program- changes in future clinicans' knowledge, skills and attitudes toward PT services. 2013.
- What are the biological determinants of improvement in physical function in clients with cancer going through a rehabilitation program. 2012.
- Development of asthma self-management tool kit. 2011.
- Chronic disease management. 2011.
McGill University - School of Physical and Occupational Therapy
Developing the CHILD Community Health Inclusion Index. 2020.
Understanding Community Members’ Experiences of Social Inclusion at the Intersection of Disability and Immigration. 2020.
Creation of an Inclusive Educational Tool on Sexuality and Intimacy for Individuals with Chronic Pain. 2020.
The Current Status of Physiotherapy Regarding Urinary Incontinence in Female Athletes. 2020.
Physiotherapy Knowledge and Practice in the ICU: Development of a Learning Needs Assessment Tool. 2020.
Inclusion of Solid Organ Transplant Exercise Prescription in Physical Therapy Curricula. 2020.
A Systematic Review of Health Preference Elicitation Methods in a Rehabilitation Population. 2020.
Performance of the Squat, Hinge and Horizontal Push: A Scoping Review Study . 2020.
Can a Smartphone Accelerometer Produce Reliable Posturographic Measures for Standing Balance in a Limited Number of Participants? 2020.
Efficacy of Commercially Available Gait Improvement Devices: A Review of Mechanisms of Action and Underlying Claims. 2020.
A Qualitative Study Exploring Perceptions and Use of Innovative Technologies in Disability-Focused Humanitarian Projects. 2020.
Needs, Barriers, Gaps, and Facilitators for Leisure Participation for Youth with Autism Spectrum Disorder and Intellectual Disabilities in the Laval Region. 2019.
Co-Mapping Leisure Possibilities with Vulnerable Adults. 2019.
Discovering Recovery: A Qualitative Analysis of How Policy-Makers View 'Recovery' for Individuals Living with Mental Illness. 2019.
Validation of a Mobile Application to Optimize Social Participation in Individuals with Physical Disabilities. 2019.
Stakeholder Perspectives of Zambian Disability Policy Making. 2019.
- The Effect of Anodal Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation of the Supplementary Motor Area on Motor Learning in Healthy Young Adults. 2019.
- Interrater Reliability, Among Novice Raters, for the Testing of Pelvic Floor Muscle Tone Using the McGill Reissing Tone Scale. 2019.
- Winning Hearts and Minds: A mixed-Methods Study Exploring How Entry-Level Physiotherapy Students Learn About Chronic Pain Management. 2019.
- The Characteristics of Solid Organ Transplant Recipients Who Attend the Canadian Transplant Games and Their Motivation for Attending. 2019.
- Building Up and Breaking Down Memories with Cardiovascular Exercises. 2019.
- Pilot Study on the Effects of Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation on Controlling a Brain-Computer Interface. 2018.
- A Qualitative Study of an Innovative Knowledge Translation (KT) Intervention Aiming to Develop Recommendations for Future KT Initiatives in Stroke Rehabilitation. 2018.
- Investigating Factors to Consider When Implementing a Community-Based Exercise Program for Solid Organ Transplant Recipients: Views of Exercise Professionals and Patients. 2018.
- The Impact of Aging on Motor Memory Interference. 2018.
- Global Health and Professional Rehabilitation Curricula: A Mixed-Methods Study Conceptualizing Global Health Competencies and Content in Canadian University-Level Professional Rehabilitation Programs. 2018.
- A Scoping Review of Activity-Based Management Approaches for Chronic Low Back Pain. 2018.
- Physician Practice Patterns and Barriers to Counselling on Physical Activity in Solid Organ Transplant Recipients. 2017.
- The Effect of Stance Width and Anthropometrics on Joint Range of Motion in the Lower Extremities during a Back Squat. 2017.
- Portrayals of Refugees with Physical Disabilities in Newspaper Me-dia: A Critical Interpretive Synthesis. 2017.
- Developing an Assessment Tool to Evaluate the Impact of McGill's Certificate in Chronic Pain Management on Students' and Graduates' Clinical Practice. 2017.
- Strategies Used by Occupational Therapy Organizations to Impact Public Policy Across Canada. 2017.
- Understanding “The Second Family”: An Ethnographic and Explora-tory Study of Experiences in a Local, Community-Based Business that Hires People with Disabilities. 2017.
- An evaluation of a knowledge translation funding initiative: Outcomes of projects and perceptions of participating clinicians and researchers. 2016.
- What discourses are represented in the media pertaining to Canada's first federal mental health strategy and what do these discourses say about public perception of mental health and illness? 2016.
- What are the occupational needs and priorities of adults residing in a women's shelter in Montreal? 2016.
- Enabling Clinicians in Primary Care to Use e‐Health tools to Support Self‐ Management of Physical Activity in Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD). 2016
- Evaluating how individuals with Spinal Cord Injury perceive their health and quality of life. 2016.
- Does Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) modulate the effects of exercise on cognition in humans. 2016.
- Rehabilitation research and its characteristics in the field of occupational and physical therapy in Sub‐Saharan Africa: A review of the literature. 2016.
- Targeting health promotion: designing an evidence-based educational toolkit about operational stress injuries for use in training programs for first responders. 2015.
- Barriers and facilitators to physical rehabilitation services for persons from the East Cree James Bay communities of Québec (Eeyou Istchee) from the perspectives of healthcare professionals: an exploratory study. 2015.
- The effects of cardiovascular exercise on brain structure and function in healthy elderly adults: a systematic review. 2015.
- Recommendations for improving exercise adherence in patients with COPD. 2015.
- What do parents want? Needs and preferences in navigating ASD services. 2015.
- The therapeutic value of Adaptive Music Instruments for children with disabilities. 2015.
- Implementation of the second stage of a mixed-methods evaluation of Haitian rehabilitation technicians’ work profile and perceptions of their professional practice context. 2015.
- An investigation of musculoskeletal symptoms and health seeking behaviours in porters on Mount Kilimanjaro. 2014.
- Test‐retest reliability of a balance testing protocol involving external perturbations in healthy adults. 2014.
- Perceptions of their employment profile for graduated rehabilitation technicians in Haiti. 2014
- Students' attitudes and perceptions of EBP teaching and assessment in an occupational therapy professional Master's curriculum. 2014.
- So what's narrative reasoning got to do with it?: A scoping review to explore the construct of narrative reasoning and its clinical utility. 2014.
- Barriers and facilitators to clinical practice guideline use in mechanical neck pain. 2014.
- An exploration of sports team therapists' experiences related to ethics and professionalism. 2013.
- Facilitators and barriers encountered by older adults diagnosed with mild cognitive impairment (MCI) in using everyday technologies. 2013.
- Health promotion and disease prevention in occupational therapy practice. 2013.
- Student learning outcomes and long-term employment trends in OT students completing international fieldwork. 2012.
- To quantitatively compare of the limits of stability in sitting between patients post-stroke and healthy, age-matched controls and to assess the test-retest reliability and minimal detectable change of the limits of stability in sitting in patients post-stroke. 2012.
- Optimizing physical activity adherence using monitoring and feedback techniques: a systematic review. 2012.
- Persons with chronic disease: perceptions and willingness to use information technology to mange their health. 2012.
- Development of videos for self directed learning of manual muscle testing and ROM measurement. 2012.
- Structured Review of asthma physical fitness protocols. 2011.
- Translation of the Sport Concussion Assessment Tool. 2011.
- Program evaluation of a hand therapy program: literature review and evaluation of outcome data. 2015.
- The Effects of a Balance Training Intervention Enhanced with a Power Component on Balance Performance in Older Adults: a Pilot Study. 2019.
- Can the EMAF-EN be Used to Evaluate Financial Capacity in a Population of 85 and Older? A Pilot Study. 2019.
- Gait Assessment Protocol for Elderly Patients with Cognitive Decline. 2017.
- Evaluation of neuro‐proprioceptive taping as a treatment intervention to decrease shoulder pain in an elderly population. 2016.
- Does a modified 30-second sit-to-stand test predict falls in an institutionalized geriatric population? 2015.
- The psychometric properties of a modified sit‐to‐stand test with use of the upper extremity for an institutionalized geriatric population. 2014.
- Loss of autonomy in long-term care residents and the burden/interventions of OT's. 2012.
- Living with COPD : IADL performance and quality of life. 2011.
Shriners Hospital for Children
- Effect of Femoral Nerve Block vs. Adductor Canal Block on Quadriceps Strength 6 Months Post ACL Reconstruction in Adolescents. 2018.
- Co-building a Transition Tool for Youth with Physical Disabilities. 2017.
- Establishing normative data for the Functional Dexterity Test in typically developing children aged three to five years. 2016.
- Dorsal rhizotomy, where are we in 2016? An international scan of rehabilitation practice. 2016.
- Effects of whole-body vibration on muscle strength and knee proprioception among adolescents after reconstruction of an anterior cruciate ligament tear. 2015.
- Hand function and leisure participation in children with bilateral and unilateral congenital hand anomalies. 2014.
- Effects of an upper extremity strengthening program on function, strength and satisfaction with performance in youth with Osteogenesis Imperfecta: A pilot study. 2014.
- Standard of care for babies with torticollis (frequency of physio, TOT collar, Botox injections with or without bracing). 2012.
- Qualitative Analysis to evaluate level of participation in children with congenital hand anomalies. 2012.
- Night splinting for flexion contractures. 2011.
- Adapt a questionnaire to measure the participation of students with intellectual disability in physical activities into the community. 2013.
- Elements of design in playground environements beneficial to faciliate participation in school age children with developmental disabilities. 2012.
- CO-OP for children with intellectual disabilities. 2011.
- The Impact of Prolonged Stretching on Local and Distal Pain Sensitivity. 2019.
- Transitional Employment (TE) Programs within Clubhouses as a Means of Promoting Recovery for Individuals Living with Mental Illness: Reviewing the Case for Quebec . 2017.
Hôpital de réadaptation Villa Medica
Cross-cultural adaptation and validation of the Burnt Hand Outcome Tool. 2020.
Lived Experience of Fear-Avoidance Beliefs in Montreal’s Burn Survivor Population: A Mixed Methods Evaluation. 2019.
Return to Work After a Burn Injury. 2018.
Development of an educational tool to facilitate work reintegration of burn survivors. 2015.
- A retrospective review and quality control study of the prevalence, incidence, and severity of joint contractures in the burn population at the Montreal Burn Center. 2014.
- Skin pigmentation, pliability, thickness, and vascularity: development of normative data using a set of electronic instrumentation for adults. 2013.
Vortex Aquatic Structures
- Investigating public awareness of mild cognitive impairment. 2015.
- Inclusive play in splashpads: Description of the play behavior of children with physical, social and/or intellectual disabilities in water playgrounds. 2014.
McGill/World Federation of OTs
- International Dysphagia Practice. 2018.
- The Lived Experiences of Employment: A Hermeneutic Phenomenological Approach to Work Integration for Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder. 2020.