The McGill School of Information Studies takes great pride in its graduates. We are committed to celebrating your acheivements, keeping you up-to-date on our latest developments, and helping you to keep connected with the School and with each other.
The SIS newsletter features news and achievements of our alumni, faculty, staff, students, and student groups and highlights the latest developments at the School.
Take advantage of alumni benefits
Take advantage of services and benefits such as the McGill Alumni Online Community, career services, and library services.
Keep in touch!
There are many ways to stay connected with the School and your fellow alumni.
- Attend McGill Homecoming and other events. Read more about events here.
- Send us an alumni news update. Submit alumni news using the alumni news form or sis [at] mcgill.ca (email us).
- Keep your contact details up to date on McGill's Alumni Profile page. It's important to register and update your record so you can continue to receive communications from the School.
- Find SIS alumni through the McGill Alumni Online Community's Alumni Search and through the McGill and SIS LinkedIn pages.
- An employer. Ready to hire? Posting jobs on our SIS-Jobs Listserv ensures they are seen by graduating students and other alumni. Find more information for employers here.
- A Practicum supervisor. Maintain a connection with the School by supervising bright, up-and-coming information professionals through our Practicum program. Learn more.
- A donor. Learn more.
Gifts from our alumni and friends provide valuable support for scholarships and student aid, equipment and infrastructure, and research projects and program development.
However you choose to support the School, and at whatever level, your generosity is both essential and truly appreciated. With your help we can continue to offer our students the support they need to make their own mark on history. Every gift counts!