- Applications for fall 2023 will open on October 03rd, 2022
- Between September & January - Take CASPer test - specific dates for this admission cycle available here
- January 15 - Application deadline
- Jan-March - Internal review of applications/selection process
- mid-March - Notice of acceptance sent to successful candidates
- mid-late March - Prospective Student's Day CANCELLED in 2020
- April 15 - Deadline for students to accept/refuse offer of admission
- end August/early Sept - Orientation Day for new students/beginning of fall semester
Please note that due to a change in Quebec government policy beyond our control (see below), we will not be able to accept applications from non-Canadians who do not already live in Canada at the time of application.
If you are a non-Canadian currently living in Canada as of January 15th, 2020, please contact scsd [at] mcgill.ca with proof of residence (e.g. a utility bill or driver's license showing your address) for special permission to apply.
Criminal background checks are required to go on clinical placements in public settings (e.g., in daycares, schools, hospitals). These clinical placements are a required part of our curriculum. Due to recent changes in Quebec law surrounding the process to obtain criminal background checks, and the residency requirements to apply for background checks, it is not possible for international students who are not resident in Canada at the time of application to obtain a criminal record check in time to go on a clinical placement.