Welcome! RIO's goal is to:
- Promote interdisciplinary research collaborations and boost associated funding;
- Explain tech transfer and IP-related topics, encourage pro-active practices for more successful commercialization;
- Foster the entrepreneurial mindset.
How? Identify inventions, encourage timely disclosure, Fessenden Professorships and Prizes in Innovation, GIG - Entrepreneurship, Science-based
CONGRATULATIONS to Winners in the 2013 Fessenden competitions!
Fessenden Prizes (Graduate category):
- Etienne Low-Decarie [BioFert: Biological assay for the measurement of soil nutrient status and fertilization requirements]
- Audrey MacLeod [A Novel Imaging Detector for the Localization of Radiation]
- 1st Prize: Jerome Waldispuhl
A crowdsourcing platform for analyzing big data in personalized genomic and pharmaceutical research
- 2nd Prize: Karine Auclair
Prodrug inhibitors of aminoglycoside acetyltransferases as agents to block resistance to aminoglycoside antibiotics
- Click here for the RIO newsletter, SeRIOus about Innovation.
- McGill's Policy on Intellectual Property
- Student Guide to Intellectual Property at McGill University
- Presentations by and about RIO.
vkaspi [at] physics [dot] mcgill [dot] ca (Victoria Kaspi )
Associate Dean, Research and Graduate Education