Psychology undergraduates benefit from numerous hands-on research opportunities. They can:
- Enrol in research-based courses.
- Apply for summer fellowship programs.
- Volunteer in individual faculty research labs.
- Participate in psychological experiments through the SONA participant pool.
- Participate in the work-study program.
All independent research courses require a supervisor. Eligible supervisors must be full time or associate members of the department. To find a supervisor, search for professors who are conducting research that interests you and contact them.