STUDENT STUDY ROOMS
The Ingram School of Nursing offers four study rooms for group and quiet study that may be used by McGill ISoN students. The study rooms are located on the 18th floor (rooms 1826, 1827, 1828 and 1829) and can be used on a first come, first served basis.
Guidelines for booking study rooms:
- Students can book the rooms for two hours per person per day with a maximum of 4 hours per person per week
- Rooms can be booked from 8am-8pm on weekdays, and 9am-6pm Saturdays (essentially the opening hours of the building)
- Bookings must be for group work (minimum two people)
- The rooms are first come first served, so they can still be used by students dropping in. If someone has booked the room, though, any drop-ins must leave in favour of the person with the booking.
- Bookings should be made 48 hours in advance by contacting your student association nus.nursing [at] mail.mcgill.ca or ngsa.pgss [at] mail.mcgill.ca
GENERAL ROOM BOOKING
ISoN students may request the use of a classroom or conference room for special, program-related events. For more information or to book a space, please contact your student association NUS (nus.nursing [at] mail.mcgill.ca) or NGSA (ngsa.pgss [at] mail.mcgill.ca).